Largest residential high-rise in the Benelux, measuring 215 m high, fitted with a Mitsubishi elevator.
M-Use®: elevator leasing according to a unique circular model
A unique model for elevator leasing. You are the user, we are the owner. So you save costs, can always be sure to have a working elevator and contribute directly to a better environment. Discover all of the advantages.
Setting the amount of your own investments
Are you thinking about investing in a new elevator? With us, you can decide how high your initial investment will be for a new, top quality elevator. As a result, the costs are more evenly spread over time.
- More about financing optionsPaying for something you don’t use? With M-Use®, you decide in advance how much you want to invest in your new elevator(s) from the start. The rest is included in the annual amount that you pay over the period of use. This means that the current and future users of the elevator make a fair contribution.
Contributing to a better environment
Do you also think it’s important to leave a decent world behind for future generations? With M-Use® elevators, you support the circular use of raw materials and ensure a more sustainable approach to energy.
- More about circularity and M-Use® elevatorsIt’s not just our elevators that are more energy-efficient; we are also careful about the materials we use in our elevators. At the end of the cycle of use, we dismantle our M-Use® elevators and, where possible, reuse them at different locations. Has the elevator come to the end of its life? Then we will recycle the components so that we can use them again. And we set all this out properly in an official Madaster materials passport.
No worries about maintenance
Every year, you’re worrying about whether maintenance will be up to scratch? With M-Use®, we take care of elevator maintenance on the basis of actual usage and without any nasty surprises.
- More about carefree elevator usageBy fitting M-Use® elevators with sensors and intelligent sensors, we can accurately measure usage. We can thus ensure that every elevator is given the right type of maintenance at the right time. As a result, we keep breakdowns to an absolute minimum and you don’t pay for unnecessary maintenance. Fair and honest.
A deal is a deal
Do you want be able to rely on a reliable elevator and genuine quality? We make clear performance agreements about issues such as elevator breakdowns. What if they are not realised? Then you will receive a refund.
- More about the reliability of MitsubishiThe performance that we agree on regarding breakdowns, availability, response times and quality (noise and vibrations) of the elevator will be set out in a transparent M-Use® contract. What if we don’t realise this performance? Then you will receive a discount on the annual amount that you usually pay.
A single company that organises it all
Do you just want an elevator that works safely and goes up and down without a fuss? With M-Use®, we will organise everything regarding your elevator; you won’t have to worry about a thing.
- More about support with M-Use®Sorting out the elevator not your favourite pastime? Then you’ve come to the right address. With M-Use®, we organise everything, such as maintenance, repairs, replacements and even elevator inspections by third parties. The only thing you have to do is use the elevator.
Fixed costs, without any nasty surprises
No idea what the expected costs for your elevator will be in the future? With M-Use®, you can be sure of a working elevator for a fair and fixed price.
- More info on the cost guarantees with M-Use®With M-Use®, you are guaranteed working elevators for a fixed annual cost. This amount includes the costs for repairs, replacements and inspections by third parties. So, you’ll never have to face any nasty surprises and you can plan your building maintenance more effectively.
Find out how M-Use® works
What is M-Use®?
M-Use® is unique in the market. Quality, transparency and sustainability are the main priorities. You don’t have to own the elevator. You are the user and pay as long as you use the elevator. But not if the elevator stops working as a result of maintenance issues or a breakdown.
In the video, we explain exactly what M-Use® is. Watch the video and find out what this unique model could mean for you.
M-Use® for contractors
M-Use® for project developers
M-Use® for building owners
The difference between the traditional market and M-Use®
M-Use® differs from the traditional elevator market in terms of costs, quality and sustainability. See the differences between our unique model and the outdated traditional market.
A clear investment difference
With M-Use®, you set your own rate of investment. And then spread the investment costs over a longer period. This means top quality elevators are available to all.
M-Use® quality pays dividends
Great quality means that you can continue to use your M-Use® elevator for another 20 years after the first 20-year contract period. Your annual user costs are reduced because you don’t have to invest again.
No expensive replacement after 20 years
Elevators from other companies are due for replacement after 20 years. At that point, you have to make another investment for the next 20 years.
Up to 40-year elevator guarantee with M-Use®
Professional elevator maintenance means we can prevent most breakdowns. So we can continue to guarantee the agreed elevator performance for 40 years.
Reuse and recycling prioritised!
Whether your user cycle ends after 20, 30 or 40 years. We reuse and recycle the components from all M-Use® elevators as much as possible. This is unique in the market!
" Open communication, empathy and supporting the programme of requirements, sticking to what has been agreed, and exceptionally high quality elevators. "
Director, Inntel Hotels
" With M-Use®, the ABN AMRO can be sure of the quality and costs over the coming 20 years. "
Senior Procurement Consultant, ABN Amro
" Our annual costs with M-Use® are € 900 lower than they used to be. And that is excluding the energy savings. "
Board member VvE De Eshof, Rijssen
" I’ve just been to a meeting of the VvEs (Association of Owners) in Dokkum. I heard that some people are paying around € 34,000 to renovate an elevator. This type of issue is something we just don’t need to worry about. "
Board member, VvE Grimma Herna Dokkum
" The elevator remains the property of Mitsubishi and that’s fine. Why would you want to buy something that’s so expensive. Also, you don’t need to worry about high maintenance costs in the coming years. "
Board member VvE
" Yes, we have saved on costs. The annual costs of € 900 are lower than they used to be. Excluding the energy advantages. That is a significant saving. "
Board member VvE
A sustainable future thanks to circularity
The idea behind M-Use® is circularity. We are happy to explain what this is and how you contribute towards a more sustainable world with M-Use®.
From linear to circular
With M-Use®, we are the owner of the elevator. Because we are committed in the long term, we can extend the life expectancy of the elevator through effective maintenance. When an elevator has come to the end of its life or a contract ends, we don’t throw the elevator away. We always check to see if we can reuse the components and/or recycle materials. This means we throw away the bare minimum.
The 10 Rs of circularity
To ensure M-Use® is circular and stays that way, we apply the 10 Rs of circularity.
At the moment, we are actively working on 6 of the 10 R’s. At the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos, our company committed to hard targets with respect to circularity. This is an initiative from the “Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy” (PACE), a collaboration between companies such as ASML, Cisco, HP inc., Dell, KPN, Vanderlande and Philips.
We now have over 100 M-Use® elevator installations
You won’t be the first to use M-Use® elevator installations
The first M-Use® elevator in the Netherlands is located in Dokkum, Friesland.
In the NOW! building on Park 20|20, there are two M-Use® elevators.