Elevator types supplied by Mitsubishi Elevator Europe
Every building and project is different. That’s why we have a range of elevator types and can also create special, custom elevators. See our elevator types and find out which one suits your situation.
MOVE: our latest energy-efficient elevator
Looking for a reliable, top-quality elevator? Then choose the MOVE. It will save you money as it’s highly energy-efficient.
M-Use®: elevator leasing according to a unique, circular model
You use the elevator, we own it. So you cut costs, can always be sure of a working elevator and contribute directly to a better environment.
- Elevator leasing according to a circular model
- Supports a better environment
- No worries about maintenance
- Fair agreements on performance
- One company that organises everything
- Fixed costs, no nasty surprises
Watch the video and find out what M-Use® is all about and what this model could mean for you.
Nexiez-MRL: elevator installation without machine room
There is very good reason for this being the most commonly purchased passenger elevator in offices and hotels. The Nexiez-MRL continues to perform well even when used intensively.
- Full-set Mitsubishi elevator without machine room
- Ideal for medium to high-rise buildings
- Created for intensive use
- Reasonable maintenance and replacement costs
- High quality leads to minimal breakdowns
- Most commonly purchased passenger elevator in offices and hotels
- Life expectancy: at least 25 years
Nexiez-MR: elevator installation with machine room
This elevator offers the same advantages as the Nexiez-MRL. The only difference is that the MR has a machine room.
Nexway: especially developed for high buildings
This elevator takes you to all floors in the highest buildings quickly and comfortably. It is also sustainable and offers a long life expectancy.
Nexway-S: the Nexway’s little brother
No room for the Nexway? Then choose the Nexway-S. This has a smaller machine room.
Customised elevators: ‘specials’ and ‘semi-specials’
Customised for your project
Do you have specific ideas and requirements for your elevator installation? Our engineering and production department will create an elevator just for you. For example, a ‘semi-special’ where we adapt one of the five standard product lines to your requirements. Or we could make a ‘special’ elevator installation based entirely on your wishes, in our factory in Veenendaal. We are happy to go through the various options with you.